Flexible landlord insurance

Easylet pass substantial discounted insurance rates on to you, our valued customers.
Find the same insurance cover for a lower cost elsewhere and we will either match that cost, or refund the insurance premium in full.

Get a quoteGet a quote

Why you need landlord insurance

A standard home owner policy will not protect you in the event of disaster if renting your property to tenants. You will need to be covered by a policy specifically tailored for landlords, such as our rented property policy.
Read more.

Underwritten by leading insurers

We only work with trusted insurers to give you peace of mind.

  • Catlin
  • Lloyd's
  • LVE
  • NIG
  • RSA
  • Zurich

Why choose Easylet?

With over 10 years experience in landlord insurance and underwritten by the UK's leading insurers, you can trust Easylet to handle your rented property insurance needs.

  • Free property rental management software for every customer
  • No hidden charges and you can choose to pay by monthly instalments
  • Save over 60% on your policy premium with one rate across all postcodes
  • No need to fill out tedious forms, and policy documents are sent out within 24 hours